If your co-teacher has joined a discussion as a student first, you will want to remove the teacher from the course if they have already joined as a student.
To remove a student from a course, please follow these steps:
- Click on the course they are currently enrolled in.
- Once you are in the course, click on the settings icon found in the top right hand corner of the screen.
3. Once you are in course settings, click on the Participants tab.
4. Check off the name you wish to remove and then click the remove (1) button (insert picture).
Note: this will remove any comments/submissions they may have made.
Now it's time to add the teacher as a co-teacher!
5. Click general settings.
6. Input the teacher's email to invite them as a co-teacher. They will receive an email when you do that and the course will appear on their "My Courses" list.